Stuck with a few ideas for new products or services?
Team not sure what’s next?
You have a number of new ideas but you are not sure what should be the order of priority or in what order to introduce them?
The Rainmaker team have run a number of workshops that have tested and created new ideas for product and service innovation
- We’ve facilitated a workshop between a client and their major customer
- Between them they generated 20 new “low-cost to implement” ideas that would improve the products performance in the eyes of the client
- We’ve extensively planned and facilitated a customer / stakeholder workshop based on Knowledge Café Principles
- It revealed why a new product had not been as successful as anticipated
- It also came up with a series of actions to get it back on track.
- We’ve also facilitated an internal team planning a major investment in a Data-Centre used by its clients.
- Generating suggestions to improve usability from a selling viewpoint
- Additional low cost ideas but of high value to clients using the datacentre frequently
If you have a need to pull together teams of people and generate a creative buzz and generate new ideas then this workshop is for you.
How much does a Rainmaker facilitator cost?
- If it’s a straight forward , 1-day Strategy Planning Session during the week (not weekends)
- There is a little phone / email based briefing to be done
- A facilitator for the 1 day workshop , all materials , all planning and prep, travel to and from the venue
- Then a good “ball-park” figure is £1,750 + VAT including everything
- If you need us to help you construct a Knowledge Café or World Café with lots of people
- Multiple stakeholders with different interests involved
- Different clean questions and group and plenary sessions
- May be a face to face briefing and lots of pre-planning then a good range is £3k to £7.5K
- Call us , Discuss your needs and we’ll give you a fixed price quotation in half a day .
A few of our more recent Workshop projects
- External Board of Directors of Equality and Human Rights Commission
- A variety of topics in a 1 day a month sequence
- Department of Health Senior Leadership Team
- Running a Knowledge Cafe style workshop with the topic of
- “Responsible Drinking for London”
- Medical Professions, Politicians, Charities etc
- Kuoni A Multi-National Travel Company
- A New Leader with an existing team
- Agreeing a New Vision and New Approach
- Strategic Planning workshops for Microsoft Services in the UK.
- First workshop had 32 people in it, the next one 45 and the next 64 people
- All rated as hugely successful by the teams.
- High impact scenario workshops for BP ( Castrol division)
- A weekend based strategy planning workshop for a fast growing IT Services business NETSTAR
- A European team member workshop for a new Director in Kuoni
- An Operations team strategy and performance improvement workshop for Concrete an IT Platform company
- Strategic Planning for ALL of the people in a small software company. Caresys
- Strategic Planning for VISA Europe’s Central European Team
- Workshops for the managers in a fast growing Homecare company Abicare
- Process Improvement Workshops for a Printing company CPI BOOKS
- Workshop and Business Planning with 15 Subsidiary M.D.s for VINCI ENERGIES
- Second Series with subsets of VINCI businesses
Where have we facilitated workshops?
- London and Thames Valley West Midlands Essex and Norfolk
- South West of England + Germany / France / Gibraltar
If this workshop looks like something that would suit you…
Call us now on: 0845 652 1955
Or if you using a mobile call us now on: 0333 444 1955
Email us at: email@example.com and we’ll call you back in one working day we promise .