Performance Management Training for Managers
What’s covered on our
Performance Management Training Course?
- How the performance management cycle should work
- The role and contribution of Line Managers
- Performance Management Skills for Managers
Download Our Free Ebook on Performance Management
- The role & contribution of Employees
- How SMART objective setting gives freedom, energy and engagement
- How Appraisals and development planning contribute to success
- Creating a performance culture where creativity and honesty are important
The Performance Management Skills Training course also covers face to face skills
- Active listening and questioning
- Giving performance feedback
- Building powerful action plans
- Harmonising the needs of the business with employees
- Building employee ownership of the outcomes
- Handling tricky appraisals
How do we deliver the Performance Management Training Course?
- We usually deliver this as a 1- day workshop on-your-site
- Sometimes you choose a close-to-you Off-site venue
- We’ll tailor the workshops to your meet your needs
How much does the Performance Management Training typically cost?
Take a look at the Rainmaker On-Your-Site Workshops Price List Valid until Nov 2017
If this training course sounds like it would benefit your business…
Call us now on: 0333 444 1955 from your mobile
or call 0845 652 1955 from your land-line
You can always email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will call or email you back within 1 working day
What’s the business case for a
Performance Management training course?
- What’s the cost of a demotivated person in your organisation?
- Demotivation will increase the chance of the person leaving.
- What are your recruitment costs for a replacement for that person?
- CIPD estimates between £15k to £25k per person
- Improve your managers by training and you’ll stop this happening
- What about the time and money invested in the demotivated person?
- What about the disruption to the team?
- What about the time of the manager dealing with a demotivated person?
- The cost of the Training course will be below the cost of losing 1 demotivated employee
Who would actually deliver the Performance Management training to your managers?
Kevin Howes: Performance Management and Appraisals Trainer
Kevin has more than 25 years delivering training in blue-chip companies and SMEs.
He’s delivered to Finance, IT, Telco, Auto, Construction, Schools and Pharma sectors.
His clients tell him they like his informal, practical, straight-talking approach.
They also like his knack of quickly pinpointing where performance can be improved.
What recent clients said about working with Kevin:
Just a quick note to thank you for the performance management training event yesterday.
I felt that the training really met our needs and was pretty dynamic as the day progressed.
Plenty of food for thought for us and certainly a great deal of developmental work for us to be getting on with. Thanks once again
Jason O’Brien, Monmouthshire and Torfaen Youth Offending Service Manager
Thank you very much and thank you again for a very productive day of Performance Management Training, I really enjoyed it ;
Sarah Tippett, Admin/HR and Finance Officer, Barton Hill Primary School, Bristol
Kevin has led Performance Management training workshops in these companies:
- AVK In Maidenhead
- Time-Out in London
- Dalcour Maclaren in Bicester
- WJ Groundwater Bushey Herts
- TMP Worldwide London
- Commsoft in Essex
- RWM Food Group in Devon
- Aroq Ltd in Redditch , West Midlands
- Various Schools in England