The 1-Day Influencing Skills Workshop
will give you an understanding of the qualities of an effective influencer and the characteristics of influencing without authority (typically across and up in your organisation).
At the conclusion of the influencing skills training course, you will be able to more effectively influence internal stakeholders to embrace your ideas, accept your recommendations, and support your initiatives.
Our Influencing Skills training course covers
- Influencing others to accept your ideas and recommendations.
- Lobbying internally to get support for an initiative.
- Acquire skills to influence external stakeholders to support a concept or recommendation.
- Influencing effective virtual project teams or cross-functional team outcomes.
- Influencing upwards for sign-off or approval.
- Achieving buy-in for a change initiative.
- Building stronger working relationships with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Establishing successful working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Relating to a wide range of stakeholders with different needs.
Key Components – Influencing Skills Training
- Planning for an influencing strategy.
- Qualities of an effective influencer.
- Understanding individual decision making processes and motivation to act.
- Face-to-face persuasive communication skills such as probing, listening, rapport.
- Creating and delivering compelling messages.
- Creating impressions and perceptions.
- Principles of influence.
- Dealing with stakeholder responses.
- Scenarios and exercises to benchmark and enhance your influence skill.
Outcomes of Influencing Skills Course
- Be more confident when influencing at senior levels.
- Have a wider range of skills and strategies to influence.
- Be able to create tailored influence strategies for individual key stakeholders.
- Create desired impressions and perceptions.
- Have greater control over stakeholder interactions and their outcomes.
- Have an enhanced understanding of your influence style
- Learn what influence techniques work, and what doesn’t.
- Display flexibility in communications so can adapt to others’ style and needs.
- Build more successful working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Structure and deliver information more persuasively.
- Be thoroughly prepared for internal pitches.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers through to senior executives who are required to influence internally without formal reporting line authority and to influence external stakeholders.
- Technical managers for whom influence has not traditionally been part of their role.
- Managers who provide services and manage relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Projects managers who need to achieve project outcomes with their project team.
How do we deliver the Influencing Skills Course?
- We usually deliver this 1- day workshop on your site
- Sometimes clients choose a close-to-you Off-site venue
- We’ll tailor all of our workshops to your specific needs
How much will the Influencing Skills Workshop cost?
Grab the Price List below for all vaiants of our workshops
Rainmaker On-Your-Site Workshops Price List Valid until Nov 2017
If this influencing skills training workshop looks like it would meet your needs…
Call us now on: 0333 444 1955 from your mobile
or 0845 652 1955 from your landline
Email us at: email@example.com