Commercial Awareness Training – Who is it for?
- People in the services teams in services based companies
- Almost anyone in companies who has customer contact
How do your teams benefit
from Commercial Awareness Training?
We show attendees how to develop their questioning, listening and consulting skills to uncover a client’s true needs. Then how to maximise their value by developing projects together, sowing the seeds of your future success with clients.
- Explore how to uncover your client’s needs
- Create and add value in developing the solution with them. (Co-creation)
- Gain tools and new skills.
- Tools that will enable you to identify business constraints.
- See how to work effectively within your client’s culture.
- See how to lead consulting assignments and deliver results
How does your company benefit
from Commercial Awareness Training ?
Think about how this may work for your company
- A team of motivated services focused individuals
- A group with the skills to develop further business with clients
- A way to increase revenue with almost no increase in the cost of sales.
- A way to increase customer loyalty by increasing satisfaction from your delivery.
Commercial Awareness Training Topic Overview
- Understanding clients business issues needs and wants
- Effective questioning skills that highlight current issues
- How to move to solutions
- How to fully explore the Costs vs Value of Benefits balance of solutions.
- Identifying Key Decision Makers and Influencers
- Know how to work effectively within your client’s culture.
- Assignment leadership including reviews, adding value
- Influencing your client – what works and what doesn’t
- Getting started as a Consultant
This training provides extensive opportunities to tailor the skills and knowledge to specific situations the delegates find in their work environment and to practise the new skills in role-play exercises.
How much does a Commercial Awareness training workshop going to cost?
If this program looks like something that would suit you…
What should you do now?
Call us now on: 0845 652 1955 from your landline
or 0333 444 1955 from your mobile
Or Email us at: email@example.com