Training your managers to coach your employees may just be what your business needs to unleash creativity.
Manager as Coach, Coaching for Managers, How to Coach your employees to greatness.
Coaching Skills for Managers Training
A 1-Day Workshop for Busy Leaders and Managers
If you want to develop your people to deliver business results.
Coaching has become the ‘must-have’ skill for managers and leaders.
For those who need to motivate and influence employees and other stakeholders.
Yet the soft-skills involved are subtle, especially in complex and fast-moving environments, where everybody is stretching themselves to squeeze in more activities and projects.
Do you ever find yourself?
- Asked to solve people’s problems when you are under pressure?
- Trying to support a number of people but trying not to take on their issues?
- Wanting to delegate more effectively?
- Trying to give authority, develop responsibility and ownership in your people
- All of this without telling them what to do all the time
- Then having to contantly check that they have done it
Good News! Our Coaching Skills for Managers workshop will help you achieve all of the above !
What’s covered on Coaching Skills for Managers Training?
By the end of this Coaching Skills for Managers training course attendees will be able to
- Recognise the right approach (coaching isn’t always the best)
- Create an environment for effective coaching
- Build rapport, communicate effectively
- Set measurable objectives
- Deliver feedback to improve performance
- The GROW model
- Differences between Mentoring and Coaching
• Increase personal effectiveness and motivation amongst the people you manage
• Apply the competencies of professional coaching to managing and leading teams
• Shift to non-directive style of leadership
• Develop a coaching mindset, and attitudes and competencies
• Introduce and practice core coaching skills to apply immediately for live situations.
Thoughts for the day: Performance = potential minus interference.
Coaching begins with the ‘inner game’.
• What is Coaching? Competencies/ definitions and boundaries
• Inner game – Self 1/ Self 2
• Increasing rapport and listening skills
• Coaching in the coffee break – easy models including GROW and SCORE
• Powerful Questioning – problem to outcome approach
• Designing the Coaching Alliance – relationship and structure
• Coaching for those challenged by lack of time and prioritisation – tips and tools
• Goal setting and setting accountability for action
Sourcebook: Coaching with NLP for Dummies
FREE Toolkit for every attendee
- You will receive a practical toolkit to take away with you!
- Includes thought-provoking images and pocket-sized props, questioning and prompt sheets.
- PLUS! A Brand New Copy of Kate Burton’s best-selling coaching book
‘Coaching with NLP for Dummies.’
For More Info on Coaching Skills for Managers Training
Call us on: 0333 444 1955 from your mobile
or 0845 652 1955 from your landline
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we deliver Coaching Skills for Managers Training ?
- To between 3 and 12 Coaches / Managers
- In Action Learning set / Group Coaching style of Workshop
- ½ day for 1 module
- One day for 2 modules ,
- Two-days for all 4 modules
- Delivered how your team would like to discover and learn
How much does a programme cost?
Someone we’ve delivered Coaching skills for Managers training to?
1st Line supervisors in Microsoft Services UK have attended workshops for the last 6 years.
Each time we run the workshop we are awarded Microsoft Trainer of the Month
Managers who have attended the program have seen lower than average attrition ( apart from internal promotions)
and higher than average employee satisfaction scores
Who would actually train your team?
Kate Burton: ICF Certified Executive Coach
Kate works with professionals in the business world who are hungry for change.
Kate is a well respected, fully qualified international coach who challenges her clients to transform their personal effectiveness, leadership style and performance.
Her clients number many senior IT executives with a hearty appetite for development; people who value success, expect a high quality of life and measure the impact of coaching on their bottom line performance.
Kate is a master practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
A full member of the International Coach Federation with PCC accreditation.
She also consults on communication and change initiatives for firms such as Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard and KPMG.
She is the author of five books including the best-selling:
“Coaching with NLP for Dummies” and “Live Life. Love Work.”
“The coaching programme with Kate has been uplifting to the point where I’m now enthusing about my work …, it’s been an eye-opener to step back, stop and think what I really want.” Mark Nutburn, IT Director
Christina is an experienced coaching supervisor, professional facilitator, and executive development coach.
She works with organisations, teams and individuals specialising in team coaching and group dynamics.
She is the developer of the personal development breakthrough ‘Chrysalis Process.
Has a proven track record with organisations such as GSK and Cathay Pacific in the UK and Far East.
If Coaching Skills for Managers looks like something that would fit your needs
Call us now on: 0333 444 1955 from your mobile
r 0845 652 1955 from your landline
Email us on: email@example.com