Profit from Market Uncertainty
How do we facilitate the Scenario Planning workshops?
- We base them on the scenario planning processes of the most successful companies.
- Our Workshop Facilitators will encourage your team to use their knowledge of your organisation and your industry
- We will generate scenarios using the forces and trends we see from both within and from outside of your organisation
- You’ll begin to see how best to position yourselves to take advantage of those trends and uncertainties
What are the benefits of Scenario Planning the Rainmaker way?
- The scenarios are realistic and usable not “pie in the sky”.
- We create a safe but energised environment for the the team
- You look in a detached and unemotional way at the industry forces
- You assess their possible impact on your organisation.
- You are prepared when changes begin to happen
- You’re positioned and equipped to take advantage
- You don’t merely sit on the sidelines and watch change happen.
- Everyone’s input is captured, is expressed and seen by all.
- In short…. We evolve a plan that will maximise any opportunities!
What will you walk out with after the scenario planning workshop?
- A force field map of forces at work within your industry.
- Four separate probable and possible future scenarios
- Each with opportunities and threats for your company
- A decision making context in which to view investment decisions
- A filter for Opportunities to create and to take advantage of…
- A report detailing the scenarios and the implications for the business.
How much does a Rainmaker facilitator cost?
- If it’s a straight forward , 1-day Strategy Planning Session during the week (not weekends)
- There is a little phone / email based briefing to be done
- A facilitator for the 1 day workshop , all materials , all planning and prep, travel to and from the venue
- Then a good “ball-park” figure is £1,750 + VAT including everything
- If you need us to help you construct a Knowledge Café or World Café with lots of people
- Multiple stakeholders with different interests involved
- Different clean questions and group and plenary sessions
- May be a face to face briefing and lots of pre-planning then a good range is £3k to £7.5K
- Call us , Discuss your needs and we’ll give you a fixed price quotation in half a day.
A few of our more recent Workshop projects
Not all of these are Scenario Planning workshops!
- Scenario Planning for the Executive Team of the National Foundation for Education Research (Slough)
Looking for New Products and Services to develop in a changing market
- Scenario Planning for Transport for London
Surface Transport Team “The future of Cycling in London”
- Scenario Planning looking for Growth Opportunities for Monty’s Bakehouse in South London
- External Board of Directors of Equality and Human Rights Commission
- A variety of topics in a 1 day a month sequence
- Department of Health Senior Leadership Team
- Running a Knowledge Cafe style workshop with the topic of
- “Responsible Drinking for London”
- Medical Professions, Politicians, Charities etc
- Kuoni A Multi-National Travel Company
- A New Leader with an existing team
- Agreeing a New Vision and New Approach
- Strategic Planning workshops for Microsoft Services in the UK.
- First workshop had 32 people in it, the next one 45 and the next 64 people
- All rated as hugely successful by the teams.
- High impact scenario workshops for BP ( Castrol division)
- A weekend based strategy planning workshop for a fast growing IT Services business NETSTAR
- A European team member workshop for a new Director in Kuoni
- An Operations team strategy and performance improvement workshop for Concrete an IT Platform company
- Strategic Planning for ALL of the people in a small software company. Caresys
- Strategic Planning for VISA Europe’s Central European Team
- Workshops for the managers in a fast growing Homecare company Abicare
- Process Improvement Workshops for a Printing company CPI BOOKS
- Workshop and Business Planning with 15 Subsidiary M.D.s for VINCI ENERGIES
- Second Series with subsets of VINCI businesses
Where have we facilitated workshops?
- London and Thames Valley West Midlands Essex and Norfolk
- South West of England + Germany / France / Gibraltar
What do our clients say of our services?
“The scenario and business planning sessions Rainmaker facilitated with the management team at Empower were powerful and illuminating.
Their skill and experience in this area certainly helped us to move forward significantly towards where we needed to be”
Phil Lawler: Chairman of Empower Ltd.
If Scenario Planning Workshop Facilitation looks like it could fit your needs…
What should you do now?
Call us now on: 0333 444 1955
Take our Free Offer
Grab the datasheet on Rainmaker Workshop Facilitation Services
Take up our no obligation, completely free “Get to know us ” offer
Email us put “Get to know us” in your subject line add your contact details
We will arrange an “All Ears” meeting to get an understanding of your needs
- We’ll write up our initial recommendations
- You will learn how we would run a scenario workshop for you
- You can go ahead with our recommendations or use them with other suppliers
- Our promise is that you’ll have 2 useful and free suggestions from us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org