Business Strategy Planning Workshop Facilitators
- Useful if you are rethinking your business plans
- Business Strategy Planning for Leadership Teams
- Based on the Business Planning of the most successful companies
- We start with where you are today
- Build with you a powerful and motivating vision of where you want to be at a point in time
- Have you work on what it will take to get from one to the other
Sounds Simple? We make it as simple as we can.
Our tangible added value is working with you in the set up and the process.
Sometimes we help with research and always in the facilitation of the workshops
What are the benefits of Business Planning the Rainmaker way?
- The team builds the plan themselves
- In the building of the plan they commit to the actions in it.
- Each team member gets the chance to voice their ideas
- All the ideas are focused to improve performance
- The team have a short easily communicated plan
- They can steer their progress using the plan towards their goals
What kind of activities and exercises will be in the workshop?
- Using the Rainmaker Accelerate Process
- Figuring out your Vision and turning into tangible measurable goals
- Identifying the forces working for and against your business
- Collecting everyones’ ideas as to how best to progress
- Capturing “The way we manage our company and how we treat our people”
- Sifting all of the ideas into a priority few (3 or 4 Breakthroughs)
- Cascading actions and measures down the organisation
- Second level planning down to specifics
What will you walk out with after the workshop?
- A joint understanding of the current situation
- A jointly developed vision of where the team needs to go
- A shared set of values of how to manage the team
- A shared plan of how they will move to their desired state
- They will review the plan to steer their way to their goals
How much does a Rainmaker facilitator cost?
- If it’s a straight forward , 1-day Strategy Planning Session during the week
- We do work weekends but that’s extra
- There is a little phone / email based briefing to be done
- A facilitator for the 1 day workshop , all materials , all planning and prep, travel to and from the venue
- Then a good “ball-park” figure is £1,750 + VAT including everything
- If you need us to help you construct a Knowledge Café or World Café
- With lots of people + Multiple stakeholders with different interests involved
- Different clean questions and both small group work and plenary sessions
- We’d suggest a face to face briefing and lots of pre-planning then a good range is £3k to £7.5K
- Call us , Discuss your needs and we’ll give you a fixed price quotation in half a day .
Call us now on: 0845 652 1955 for landlines or 0333 444 1955 for mobiles
Who are the people who will actually facilitate the sessions?
Our team of experienced business savvy workshop facilitators will work with you to ensure success.
We will also provide all the support you would hope to find from a team of first class facilitators.
Here are 3 of the facilitators who may support you
Kevin Howes: Workshop facilitator
Kevin has more than 25 years delivering bottom-line results in blue-chip companies and SMEs. Much of his experience and successes have been in the financial services, IT, telecommunications, automotive and pharmaceutical sectors.
His clients tell him they like his informal, practical, straight-talking approach and his knack of quickly pinpointing where performance can be improved. Happy to roll-up his sleeves and get dirt under his fingernails and build enduring relationships at all levels based on mutual trust, personal credibility and
a passion for achieving agreed results.
Kevin has achieved a solid track record of delivering results in companies like Accident Exchange, Barclays, Britax, BT Cellnet (now 02), DaimlerChrysler, EPSON, Ford, Hewlett-Packard, Legal & General, Lloyds Bank, Nortel, Oracle, Sankyo, TMP Worldwide, and Zurich Financial Services.
Stuart Whant : Workshop Facilitator
Stuart has over 20 years of experience within the world of business
– working within operational business management and HR.
He developed his career within an environment of industry leading service ethics.
He also spent four years as MD and Development Director of one of the UK’s most ambitious and fastest growing charitable organisations with personal responsibility for organisational and strategic change. This included the successful construction of a ground breaking £5m capital project, formation of strategic and operational plans and external political and high profile relationships, target led management, implementing large scale change policies requiring.
He has now added 12 years of experience as a change manager, senior facilitator, coach and lead trainer operating with a wide has range of clients including, blue chip corporate, public bodies, owner managed SME’s and charitable sector clients in the UK – supporting budget holders within HR, operational and business management.
- Designing and implementing organisational and cultural change
- Building high performance teams
- Facilitating groups to achieve consensus on the way forward creating an effective working partnership
Stuart has the ability to put his own personality profile to effective use across a range of situations to create the desired outcome.
Industry Sector Experience:
Since becoming a consultant he has worked with a wide range of clients in the B2B and B2C worlds including:
- Defense and high end electronics , Permanent Exhibition Facilities
- Agricultural Sales and Service , Vehicle Sales and Service
- Financial Services, Oil refining and distribution
- Retail and wholesale, Hospitality
Who have we facilitated workshops for?
- Strategic Planning workshops for Microsoft Services in the UK.
- First workshop had 32 people in it, the next one 45 and the next 64 people
- All rated as hugely successful by the teams.
- High impact scenario workshops for BP ( Castrol division)
- A weekend based strategy planning workshop for a fast growing IT Services business NETSTAR
- A European team member workshop for a new Director in Kuoni
- An Operations team strategy and performance improvement workshop for Concrete an IT Platform company
- Strategic Planning for ALL of the people in a small software company. Caresys
- Strategic Planning for VISA Europe’s Central European Team
- Workshops for the managers in a fast growing Homecare company Abicare
- Process Improvement Workshops for a Printing company CPI BOOKS
- Workshop and Business Planning with 15 Subsidiary M.D.s for VINCI ENERGIES
- Second Series with subsets of VINCI businesses
Where have we facilitated workshops?
- London and Thames Valley
- Essex and Norfolk
- West Midlands
- South West of England
- Germany / France / Gibraltar
What did our clients say of our services?
“The scenario and business planning sessions Rainmaker facilitated with the management team at Empower were powerful and illuminating. Their skill and experience in this area certainly helped us to move forward significantly towards where we needed to be”
Phil Lawler: Chairman of Empower Ltd.
If this program looks like something that would suit you…
What should you do now?
Call us now on: 0845 652 1955
Our Free offer to you
Take advantage of our no obligation, completely free offer
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Put “Get to know us” in your subject line add your contact details
- We’ll call you back
- We’ll get an understanding
- We’ll write up our initial recommendations
- You can go ahead with our recommendations or use them with others
- Our promise is that you’ll have 2 useful and free suggestions from us
Email us at: email@example.com