Client Business Development Workshops
Major Account Development workshops
“Share of Customer Wallet Workshops”
What are the Account Planning workshops or
Share of Customer Wallet workshops based on?
- Based on the Account Planning processes of the most successful selling companies
- We start with where you are today in the account Create a vision of where you want to be in 2 years
- Perform Gap analysis on how to get from one to the other
- Co-Create a compelling action plan for your team to execute
Sound Simple? It is…
Our art is in the facilitation, the research and the set up of the workshops
What are the benefits of Major Account Planning the Rainmaker way?
- The team builds the plan themselves
- In the building of the plan is their commitment to the actions contained in it.
- Each member of the team is given the chance to come up with their ideas
- All ideas are focused on how to improve the Sales Performance of the team
- The team have a short and easily communicated plan which we teach them how to write
- They can then review the plan to steer their progress towards their goals
What kind of activities and exercises will be in the Account Planning workshop?
- Where are your clients trying to go as a company?
- What’s hot on their agenda today?
- How can you contribute to that?
- How do you move from Tactical to Strategic Partnership?
- Exercises to identify the opportunities in the account for us
- Who are your supporters? Who are your detractors?
- Who has met who so far? Who needs to meet who?
- What will they talk about when they meet?
- What would be great ways to open up opportunities?
- What would be some social activities for our team to do with theirs?
- Contribution from everyone on ideas as to how best to progress
- Ordering all of the ideas into a priority few
- Cascading actions , measures, responsibilities and timescales
- Second level planning down to specifics
What will you walk out with after the Account Planning workshop?
- An jointly built plan by all members of the account team
- Including specialist teams as well as the account team members
- Clear understanding of the current situation
- A jointly developed vision of where the team needs to get to in the future
- A shared set of values of how they would like to manage the team
- A shared plan of how they will move to their desired state
Who are the people who will actually facilitate the sessions?
Our team of workshop facilitators and business planners will work with you to ensure that your surroundings enhance your session.
We will also provide all the support you would hope to find from a team of first class facilitators.
Here are just 2 of the facilitators we might deploy to support you
Sales and Sales Management Coach and Trainer, Sales Simulations Specialist
Kevin moved into training and consulting in 2001, after spending twenty years as a salesman, sales director and managing director in the IT industry. After graduating with a degree in Economics from the University of York, Kevin joined ICL as a graduate marketing trainee, before moving into sales. He then spent five years with Digital Equipment in various account management roles and a two-year period in sales management at Apple Computer.
In 1990 Kevin joined the Rothwell Group as Sales Director. He was involved in a number of acquisitions as it moved from a reseller to a services business model, and then split off its software development business as a separate company, Symetris. Kevin joined Lancare, part of the Knowledge Group, a network solutions provider and software developer, as Sales Director in 1998, and stayed with the company when it was acquired by Synstar International.
Sales and Executive coach, Business Mentor and Rainmaking Specialist
Rob has been in the business of selling and marketing of products and services for over 30 years.
He spent over 24 years at Hewlett Packard and was promoted through the sales and marketing ranks to become the UK category Managing Director for Healthcare Solutions. He then moved into a pan-European role as Director of Marketing for the Multi $Bn Services business.
In 2001 he formed Rainmaker Coaching to bring his particular brand of coaching, people and business development to the UK. He interviewed and modelled around 25 of the UK’s Top Business Rainmakers to find their secrets and ensure the knowledge can be shared with others.
Who have we facilitated workshops for?
- Strategic Planning workshops for Microsoft Services in the UK.
- First workshop had 32 people in it, the next one 45 and the next 64 people
- All rated as hugely successful by the teams.
- High impact scenario workshops for BP ( Castrol division)
- A weekend based strategy planning workshop for a fast growing IT Services business NETSTAR
- A European team member workshop for a new Director in Kuoni
- An Operations team strategy and performance improvement workshop for Concrete an IT Platform company
- Strategic Planning for ALL of the people in a small software company. Caresys
- Strategic Planning for VISA Europe’s Central European Team
- Workshops for the managers in a fast growing Homecare company Abicare
- Process Improvement Workshops for a Printing company CPI BOOKS
- Workshop and Business Planning with 15 Subsidiary M.D.s for VINCI ENERGIES
- Second Series with subsets of VINCI businesses
Where have we facilitated workshops?
- London and Thames Valley
- Essex and Norfolk
- West Midlands
- South West of England
- Germany / France / Gibraltar
What did your clients say of your services?
“The business planning sessions Rainmaker facilitated with the management team at Empower were powerful and illuminating.
Their skill and experience in this area certainly helped us to move forward significantly towards where we needed to be”
Phil Lawler: Chairman of Empower Ltd.
If this program looks like something that would suit you…
What should you do now?
Call us now on: 0845 652 1955 from a landline or 0333 444 1955 from a mobile
Try our Free Account Planning Workshop Offer
Take advantage of our no obligation, completely free offer
Email us, put “Get to know us” in your subject line add your contact details
- We’ll get an understanding of your needs
- We’ll write up our initial recommendations
- You can go ahead with our recommendations or use them with others
- Our promise is that you’ll have 2 useful and free suggestions from us
Email us at: email@example.com