Delivering Great Presentations
Who is the Presentation Skills Master Class Workshop package for?
It’s aimed at groups of up to 6 people who need excellent presentation skills in order to
- Succeed in “Pitch to Win” situations
- Make 1-to-1 Presentations to senior executives
- Make 1-to-Many Presentations as part of their selling and marketing responsibilities
What Topics do we cover in our
Presentations Skills Master Class?
- Effective communications
- What is involved? And how to become audience centric.
- The art of presenting
- Audiences need to understand and retain the information you are giving them.
- What does it take to make this happen?
- The communication tools at our disposal and how to make best use of them.
- The relative importance of Words, Tone of Voice and Body Language.
- Working with slides.
- Breakthrough thinking And Learning what REALLY works with Powerpoint slides
- Language and its pitfalls
- Content and structure
- The importance of key messages
- How to build an “evidence toolbox” to bring the messages to life.
- Preparation tips and techniques
- Tony Crawfords’ unique formula guarantees results.
- Delivering with impact and credibility
- Presenting in practice IN the Training
The Training and Coaching is highly personal, practical and extremely interactive.
Uniquely the Presenter Training and Coaching covers BOTH:
- presentation delivery skills – the human factor,
- presentation structure, messaging, content and flow
What does the 2-Day Presentation Skills Master Class Workshop Package Include?
- On-site Briefing and research
- The Workshop is 2 days back to back.
- Each participant presents 3 times during the 2 days and is videoed each time.
- Includes both group and comprehensive 1-2-1 coaching with Tony.
The benefits are that attendees will truly undertand how to deliver the message that they want their audience to hear.
They will learn how to overcome the problems that beset Sales and “Pitch to Win” teams.
- Less than 10% of business presentations are memorable
- Audiences rarely retain the key business messages intended
- Business committments are most often won or lost based on the face to face “presentation” – not the written document
They will learn through a combination of active participation and the demonstration of tried and tested techniques attendees have the opportunity to put high impact presentation theory in to practice to deliver competition beating presentations that improve revenues and profits for Instant.
The course content covers presentation techniques for both small meetings and one-to-one situations as well as for presenting to larger audiences groups on the conference stage.
Participants see the results for themselves using video on a one to one basis with the course director and walk away with video evidence of their pitches
Each attendee will get a very 1 to 1 experience of the presentation workshop and leave the workshop feeling that they have been individually coached by a presentations guru…
They will leave with 3 Video Vignettes of their pitches Before / During and After
Who Will Lead the Presentation Skills Workshop?
Tony Crawford is a renowned platform speaker and regularly presents at business conferences and events.
Regarded as one of Europe’s leading presentation and communications specialists, Tony’s background and experience is in business – (rather than broadcasting or theatre). His career has been in both Sales and Major Account Development as a Board level Account Director with revenue and client development ownership/responsibility in both cases.
Much of his time in these roles spent preparing and presenting proposals to new and existing clients.
Tony’s experience in “Pitching to Win” competitive bid situations for major contracts in the communications industry, and account development of existing clients, provides your team a unique opportunity to be guided by Rainmaker’s presentations specialist who has a track record of achieving business wins and growing revenue.”
Tony’s presentation training and presenter coaching clients include business leaders and managers in some of the world’s leading companies including: RSA, HP, Plantronics, Merck Serono, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Intercontinental Hotels (IHG Group), General Motors, VW, Pfizer, Cisco, Swiss Re, and American Express.
What people say about Tony Crawford
“My presentation to the Business Analysts has become the benchmark in our Company. The best training I ever had!”
G.M. pan European Consumer Products Group
“Excellent job done Tony! I definitely plan to continue our working relationship”
Vice President German Multinational
“I much appreciated the personal feedback and respect for individualities and differences – thank you. Excellent training/coaching.”
European Divisional Head, U.S. Corporation
“Especially valuable was the fact that the coach lived what he taught – thank you so much for this great experience and the tools you have given us!”
Country Operations Manager, France, European Multinational
How much does the Master Class with Tony cost?
For 6 people for 2-days intensive training £6,000 + VAT
For teams of 2 and upto 12 people delivering a shared presentation £6,000 + VAT
If this Master Class programme looks like something that would suit you…
Call us now on: 0333 444 1955 from your mobile
or call 0845 652 1955 from your landline
You can always email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll call you back or email you within 1 working day . Promise.