If you want to attract more customers
but aren’t a sales person…
Then Business Development Coaching may be just what you need.
Business development coaching is perfect for reluctant sales people.
You may be a professional working in a business or a business owner who loves what they do, but doesn’t feel comfortable selling.
Many of us turn green at the thought of making sales calls and start to quake when we need to ask for an order.
This is natural, our preconceptions about selling are often wrong.
The stereotype of brash salesmen with a bag full of tricks cannot be further from the truth.
As a professional person, you can collect new customers like a magnet
You just need to learn the simple steps and practice them.
Our business development coaching program takes you by the hand and helps you sell without ‘selling’.
You become a trusted advisor, an expert in your field.
We help you leverage this position to close business as a normal part of your every day activities.
What is does a Business Development Coach do?
Your business development coach will guide you through what you need to know to make the shift from where you are now to a place where closing new clients is just second nature.
The business development coaching sessions will focus on:
- Setting you up to be more comfortable asking for business
- Helping you be more confident as a business developer
- Making you more efficient by developing a “marketing mindset”,
- Integrating business development into daily activities.
How does Business Development Coaching Work?
- We have an initial session in which you assess your business development strengths.
- We then co-create and articulate a vision for your practice.
- We’ll guide you to develop a business development plan focused on high-potential clients and high-payoff activities.
- Every two to four weeks, you will speak to your coach .
- You’ll discuss your progress in implementing your business development plan.
- During these coaching sessions, you’ll determine what is and is not working.
- You’ll refine your plan and maximise its effectiveness.
- Each session ends with specific action steps for you to take prior to the next coaching session.
- Throughout the coaching relationship, clients can receive additional support by email
If our Business Development or Rainmaker Coaching program looks like something that would suit you…
What should you do now?
Call us now on: 0845 652 1955
What are the Business Development Coaches like?
Our business development coaches are people who:
- Have a wealth of business development experience to bring to you
- Quickly grasp your needs and the nature of your business
- Are experienced services team managers in most cases
- Know that we need to deliver on our promises
- Will help you to bridge the gap between current and desired performance
Who have we worked with?
- Example 1: We’ve worked with a high potential consultant who need to develop his BD skills
- We put together a package of 4 face to face coaching meetings
- By meeting 3 his manager was commenting on his new found skills
- Example 2: We’ve worked with a lone Sales Manager working for a Financial services company
- The task was to help put together a sales plan for channel partners
- We also worked together on Time Management and ROI for time spent
Who would actually deliver Business Development Coaching ?
If our Business Development Coaching program looks like something that would suit you…
What should you do now?
Call us now on: 0333 444 1955
Our Free Business Development Coaching offer for you
Take advantage of our no obligation, completely free offer
Email us, put “Business Development Coaching ” in your subject line add your contact details
- We will arrange for us to meet or phone
- We’ll get an understanding of your Business Development Coaching needs
- We’ll write up our initial recommendations
- You can go ahead with our recommendations or use them with others
- Our promise is that either way you’ll have 2 useful and free suggestions from us
Email us at: email@example.com